Movers Long Distance Movers53
United Van Lines
Hire The Right Long Distance Mover
All interstate moves require special authority to perform any part of a move from one state to another. United is fully licensed to provide interstate moving services. If you are moving across state lines, we recommend looking into trusted moving companies such as United.
- Nationwide movers may have the systems and technology to keep you in the loop throughout your move. Also, some have a network of local agents across the country that can meet your moving needs, near or far.
- Paperwork and documentation that is required by federal laws and regulations for moves that go across state lines should be handled by an authorized mover. ALWAYS ensure that your moving company follows FMCSA’s regulations that grant authorization for interstate moves.
What Is A Long-Distance Move?
Long-distance moves are different than local moves because they involve moving goods across state lines.
- Local Moves: moving a short distance within a metro area within the same state
- Intrastate Moves: longer distance moves that occur within the same state
- Long-Distance Moves: moving across state lines
If you are moving a small home or just a few items, we can customize a small move plan for your level of need, no matter the distance. Find out more about our small move services and request a quote today!
Types of Small Moves
Through our small moves program, United offers moving services for customers who are moving from smaller living spaces or who have less to move. What do we consider a small move? Below are some examples that may qualify for our small moves program:
- One-bedroom house
- One- to three-bedroom apartment
- Studio apartment
- Dorm room
- Storage unit
The following interstate moving situations may also qualify as a small move:
- Dispersing family heirlooms
- Moving a small office or shop
- Helping parents move into an assisted living facility
- Moving a young adult out of his/her parent’s house
- Sending a few items to a friend in another state
If you’re not sure if your upcoming moves qualifies for Snapmoves, we can assist you. Request a quote today to get started.
United Van Lines Services
United Van Lines is a moving company, so its primary goal is to safely, securely get your belongings from Point A to Point B. But there are a number of different types of moves, as well as add-on features the company offers.
United Van Lines for Local Moves
UVL offers a lot of customization options for local moves, meaning you only have to pay for what you need.
You can have professional movers handle just the loading and transporting. You can have them do partial-packing so they handle bulky or fragile items to make sure they’re well packed to stay safe in transit. Or you can book a full-service move and let the pros handle the entire job, from packing to loading to transporting to unpacking.
United Van Lines for Long-Distance Moves
All of the services you can get for a local move are also available for moving long distances. UVL allows you to customize your booking to meet your exact needs, whether that’s a full-service move or just transportation of your packed boxes.
United Van Lines for International Moves
Moving internationally comes with its own set of challenges, but UVL is here to help. The company will deliver your belongings to the port of your choice, or directly to your new home. In addition, UVL offers:
- Full-service moving to more than 180 countries
- An international account manager to act as your strategic partner throughout the move
- Global property protection plans
- Customs documentation
United Van Lines for Moving and Storage
If you need to store your belongings in between leaving your old address and getting to your new one, UVL partners with secure storage facilities where you can store your things for short or long term stays. Storage fees vary by location since UVL uses a network of partner storage facilities
United Van Lines Reviews 2020.